University Police Reports: September 21, 2010
Sunday, August 22
University Ave. at SGA Dr. Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene. Both subjects were also issued a state citation for careless operation.
Tennessee Ave at SGA Ave. A non-student was issued a state citation for stop sign violation.
Monday, August 23
University Ave. at SGA Dr. Two non-students were stopped who had been recently B.O.L.O. ed. Driver was found to have no drivers license and provided officers with a false name.
Passenger of the vehicle had outstanding warrants with TPSO and was also found to be in possession of crack cocaine and marijuana. Both subjects were arrested and transported to TPSO. Also subjects were issued notice of interim bar letters.
Zachary Taylor Hall. A student and non-student were found to be in possession of marijuana in the dorms. Both subjects were issued misdemeanor summons.
Tuesday, August 24
Cook Field. A student was stopped for driving recklessly. Subject was found to be driving while intoxicated and in possession of marijuana. Subject was arrested and transported to HPD. The driver and all three passengers were referred to Office of Student Conduct.
Old Tennis Court Lot. An employee reported a hit-and-run. Suspect was located and issued a misdemeanor summons. Subject was also referred to Office of Student Conduct.
Pride Hall. A non-student was issued a bar letter for being found unescorted in a dorm.
Wednesday, August 25
University Ave at NGP. A non-student was issued a state citation for driving under suspension.
Texas Ave. Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene.
Spruce St. EXT. A Coca-Cola employee reported his work vehicle was stolen off campus. Vehicle was later recovered.
PSAC. A student reported her vehicle was keyed.
Thursday, August 26
Rugby Lot. A student reported a hit-and-run.
Texas Ave. A non-student and a student were found placing unauthorized flyers on vehicles. Both subjects were found to have outstanding warrants. Subjects were arrested and transported to HPD. Student was referred to Office of Student Conduct and non-student was issued a notice of interim bar.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More lionsroarnews News Articles
Recent lionsroarnews News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LIONSROARNEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- HRAC holds annual Membership Gala
- Bunko for Basketball makes a comeback
- The Contemporary Art Gallery displays senior work for final semester exhibition
- Three victories for track and field at LSU
- The Southeastern Promise to implement rate freeze for incoming freshmen
- From Iraq to Broadway: Marsh shares his accounts of being in the military and...
- Alumni Association holds Golden Silence for deceased alumni
RECENT LIONSROARNEWS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Four Tech Tools That Can Help Your Small Business Grow
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum