University Police Reports: September 21, 2010
Sunday, August 22
University Ave. at SGA Dr. Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene. Both subjects were also issued a state citation for careless operation.
Tennessee Ave at SGA Ave. A non-student was issued a state citation for stop sign violation.
Monday, August 23
University Ave. at SGA Dr. Two non-students were stopped who had been recently B.O.L.O. ed. Driver was found to have no drivers license and provided officers with a false name.
Passenger of the vehicle had outstanding warrants with TPSO and was also found to be in possession of crack cocaine and marijuana. Both subjects were arrested and transported to TPSO. Also subjects were issued notice of interim bar letters.
Zachary Taylor Hall. A student and non-student were found to be in possession of marijuana in the dorms. Both subjects were issued misdemeanor summons.
Tuesday, August 24
Cook Field. A student was stopped for driving recklessly. Subject was found to be driving while intoxicated and in possession of marijuana. Subject was arrested and transported to HPD. The driver and all three passengers were referred to Office of Student Conduct.
Old Tennis Court Lot. An employee reported a hit-and-run. Suspect was located and issued a misdemeanor summons. Subject was also referred to Office of Student Conduct.
Pride Hall. A non-student was issued a bar letter for being found unescorted in a dorm.
Wednesday, August 25
University Ave at NGP. A non-student was issued a state citation for driving under suspension.
Texas Ave. Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene.
Spruce St. EXT. A Coca-Cola employee reported his work vehicle was stolen off campus. Vehicle was later recovered.
PSAC. A student reported her vehicle was keyed.
Thursday, August 26
Rugby Lot. A student reported a hit-and-run.
Texas Ave. A non-student and a student were found placing unauthorized flyers on vehicles. Both subjects were found to have outstanding warrants. Subjects were arrested and transported to HPD. Student was referred to Office of Student Conduct and non-student was issued a notice of interim bar.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More lionsroarnews News Articles
Recent lionsroarnews News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LIONSROARNEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- Lady Lions softball wins three games in Lion Classic tournament
- Senior Day ends with Lions third at home loss
- Stephen F. Austin defeats Lady Lions on Senior Day
- Lions take home five wins at LSU Twilight
- Harlem Globetrotters are coming to campus
- Lions look to build momentum early after first loss
- Annual jazz festival honors alumnus Bill Evans
RECENT LIONSROARNEWS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program