University Police Reports: September 21, 2010
Sunday, August 22
University Ave. at SGA Dr. Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene. Both subjects were also issued a state citation for careless operation.
Tennessee Ave at SGA Ave. A non-student was issued a state citation for stop sign violation.
Monday, August 23
University Ave. at SGA Dr. Two non-students were stopped who had been recently B.O.L.O. ed. Driver was found to have no drivers license and provided officers with a false name.
Passenger of the vehicle had outstanding warrants with TPSO and was also found to be in possession of crack cocaine and marijuana. Both subjects were arrested and transported to TPSO. Also subjects were issued notice of interim bar letters.
Zachary Taylor Hall. A student and non-student were found to be in possession of marijuana in the dorms. Both subjects were issued misdemeanor summons.
Tuesday, August 24
Cook Field. A student was stopped for driving recklessly. Subject was found to be driving while intoxicated and in possession of marijuana. Subject was arrested and transported to HPD. The driver and all three passengers were referred to Office of Student Conduct.
Old Tennis Court Lot. An employee reported a hit-and-run. Suspect was located and issued a misdemeanor summons. Subject was also referred to Office of Student Conduct.
Pride Hall. A non-student was issued a bar letter for being found unescorted in a dorm.
Wednesday, August 25
University Ave at NGP. A non-student was issued a state citation for driving under suspension.
Texas Ave. Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene.
Spruce St. EXT. A Coca-Cola employee reported his work vehicle was stolen off campus. Vehicle was later recovered.
PSAC. A student reported her vehicle was keyed.
Thursday, August 26
Rugby Lot. A student reported a hit-and-run.
Texas Ave. A non-student and a student were found placing unauthorized flyers on vehicles. Both subjects were found to have outstanding warrants. Subjects were arrested and transported to HPD. Student was referred to Office of Student Conduct and non-student was issued a notice of interim bar.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More lionsroarnews News Articles
Recent lionsroarnews News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LIONSROARNEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- Award winning Eisenhower company to visit the Columbia Theatre
- CAB celebrates Pi Day with student made pizzas
- Hammond BBQ challenge is more than meets the eye
- CAB turns lights out for an afternoon of laser tag
- Future teachers experience dyslexia simulation to foster understanding
- Press Club trivia tournament offers midsemester break for students
- University Police to host women’s self-defense class
RECENT LIONSROARNEWS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
- Investor Bitcoin Investment Plans Guarantee Zero Losses