Campus walking route to change in two weeks
Before heading to Orlando, the Lionettes showed off their routines at halftime during a basketball double header. Nicole Koster
Starting Feb. 14, students and other pedestrians on campus will have to adapt to the War Memorial Student Union Construction once again and use the alternate routes offered.
These new detours come due to the opening of the new expansion project, containing The Mane Dish and the new cafeteria, on Feb. 17. Once Phase 2 of the renovation begins, pedestrians will not be able to pass through the Student Union Mall near the Bookstore, but access to the bookstore will still be available.
Pedestrians will have three new options to get around: walking around the West side of the Union near the back of Pottle and Twelve Oaks; past Fayard Hall on North Oak Street; or access into the Bookstore, Popeye's and Subway between Campbell Hall and McClimans Hall.
For more information on the progress of the new War Memorial Student Union, stay tuned to our
Facebook and Twitter feeds, as well as
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More lionsroarnews News Articles
Recent lionsroarnews News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LIONSROARNEWS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST LIONSROARNEWS NEWS
RECENT LIONSROARNEWS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest