Campus walking route to change in two weeks
Before heading to Orlando, the Lionettes showed off their routines at halftime during a basketball double header. Nicole Koster
Starting Feb. 14, students and other pedestrians on campus will have to adapt to the War Memorial Student Union Construction once again and use the alternate routes offered.
These new detours come due to the opening of the new expansion project, containing The Mane Dish and the new cafeteria, on Feb. 17. Once Phase 2 of the renovation begins, pedestrians will not be able to pass through the Student Union Mall near the Bookstore, but access to the bookstore will still be available.
Pedestrians will have three new options to get around: walking around the West side of the Union near the back of Pottle and Twelve Oaks; past Fayard Hall on North Oak Street; or access into the Bookstore, Popeye's and Subway between Campbell Hall and McClimans Hall.
For more information on the progress of the new War Memorial Student Union, stay tuned to our
Facebook and Twitter feeds, as well as
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Lion's Roar News Articles
Recent The Lion's Roar News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE LION'S ROAR NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE LION'S ROAR NEWS
RECENT THE LION'S ROAR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care