Criminal Actions Report 4/15-4/21
File Number Date/Time Reported Date/Time of Incident Location of Incident Nature of the Incident
12-001716 4/17/2012 @ 0853 hrs 4/5/2012 @ 1400 hrs Pride Hall A student reported a bicycle stolen.
12-001738 4/18/2012 @ 1407 hrs 4/18/2012 @ 1407 hrs NGP @ Ford Dr. A student was issued a state citation for speeding.
12-001739 4/18/2012 @ 1418 hrs 4/18/2012 @ 1418 hrs NGP @ Ford Dr. A student was issued a state citation for speeding.
12-001779 4/20/2012 @ 0730 hrs 4/20/2012 @ 0730 hrs NGP @ Ford Dr. A non student was issued a state citation for speeding.
12-001780 4/20/2012 @ 0742 hrs 4/16/2012 @ 1445 hrs TEC Lot An employee reported her vehicle burglarized.
12-001784 4/20/2012 @ 1029 hrs 4/18/2012 @ 0738 hrs Pride Hall A student reported her non student ex boyfriend was stalking and trespassing. Subject was issued a notice of interim bar.
12-001485 4/20/2012 @ 1107 hrs 4/19/2012 @ 1042 hrs Pride Hall A student reported a simple assault by a non student. Subject was issued a notice of interim bar.
12-001786 4/20/2012 @ 1349 hrs 4/15/2012 @ 0000 hrs Off Campus A student reported losing his debit card having unauthorized charges to his account.
12-001789 4/21/2012 @ 0015 hrs 4/21/2012 @ 0015 hrs Old Mens Gym Lot Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More lionsroarnews News Articles
Recent lionsroarnews News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LIONSROARNEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- HRAC holds annual Membership Gala
- Bunko for Basketball makes a comeback
- The Contemporary Art Gallery displays senior work for final semester exhibition
- Three victories for track and field at LSU
- The Southeastern Promise to implement rate freeze for incoming freshmen
- From Iraq to Broadway: Marsh shares his accounts of being in the military and...
- Alumni Association holds Golden Silence for deceased alumni
RECENT LIONSROARNEWS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Four Tech Tools That Can Help Your Small Business Grow
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum