Police Reports from May 13 to June 2
Senior pole vaulter Kovey Simmons earned All-American Honors for the second time in as many years Saturday at the NCAA Championships in Des Moines, Iowa. Tony Romain
Dates and times are when the incident was reported:
5/14/2012 at 12:41 p.m. - An employee reported a theft from vehicle (E. Student Union Lot).
5/16/2012 at 8:10 p.m. - Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene. One of the driver's was issued a Misdemeanor Summons for criminal damage for causing additional damage (University Center).
5/18/2012 at 12:50 p.m. - An employee reported a hit and run (Textbook Rental Lot).
5/19/2012 at 5:19 p.m. - A student reported a burglary of a motor vehicle (Parking Garage).
5/24/2012 at 8:22 p.m. - A non student driver was issued a state citation for no seatbelt and driving under suspension. Subject was also arrested for outstanding warrants. The non student passenger was issued a Misdemeanor Summons for simple possession of marijuana (University Ave.).
5/25/2012 at 6:53 p.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for no seatbelt and for two no child restraints (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/26/2012 at 8:13 p.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for no seatbelt, no child restraints and driving under suspension (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/26/2012 at 11:14 p.m. - A non student was arrested for failing to stop for police officers, driving under suspension and driving while intoxicated. Subject was transported to Hammond Police Department (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/28/2012 at 8:50 a.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for driving under suspension and wrong way on a one way (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/30/2012 at 8:48 p.m. - A non student was arrested for no seatbelt, driving while intoxicated and simple possession of marijuana (N. Oak St. at Carter St.). Subject was transported to Hammond Police Department.
6/2/2012 at 3:47 p.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for driving under suspension and stop sign violation (Texas Ave. at N. General Pershing). Subject was also arrested for outstanding warrants and was transported to Tangipahoa Sheriff's Office.
6/2/2012 at 10:44 p.m. - A student reported unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling (Southeastern Oaks).
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More lionsroarnews News Articles
Recent lionsroarnews News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LIONSROARNEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- League leaders push Lions to four game losing streak
- Another victory at home for Lady Lions tennis team
- Gnarly Barley cans their craft beer
- The physics of video games
- Explore diversities in agriculture by visiting the HRS Camellia Garden Stroll
- Two university students impacted by Trump’s ban
- To be or not to be in love with love?
RECENT LIONSROARNEWS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program