Police Reports from May 13 to June 2
Senior pole vaulter Kovey Simmons earned All-American Honors for the second time in as many years Saturday at the NCAA Championships in Des Moines, Iowa. Tony Romain
Dates and times are when the incident was reported:
5/14/2012 at 12:41 p.m. - An employee reported a theft from vehicle (E. Student Union Lot).
5/16/2012 at 8:10 p.m. - Auto crash. No injuries were reported at the scene. One of the driver's was issued a Misdemeanor Summons for criminal damage for causing additional damage (University Center).
5/18/2012 at 12:50 p.m. - An employee reported a hit and run (Textbook Rental Lot).
5/19/2012 at 5:19 p.m. - A student reported a burglary of a motor vehicle (Parking Garage).
5/24/2012 at 8:22 p.m. - A non student driver was issued a state citation for no seatbelt and driving under suspension. Subject was also arrested for outstanding warrants. The non student passenger was issued a Misdemeanor Summons for simple possession of marijuana (University Ave.).
5/25/2012 at 6:53 p.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for no seatbelt and for two no child restraints (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/26/2012 at 8:13 p.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for no seatbelt, no child restraints and driving under suspension (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/26/2012 at 11:14 p.m. - A non student was arrested for failing to stop for police officers, driving under suspension and driving while intoxicated. Subject was transported to Hammond Police Department (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/28/2012 at 8:50 a.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for driving under suspension and wrong way on a one way (N. Oak St. at Carter St.).
5/30/2012 at 8:48 p.m. - A non student was arrested for no seatbelt, driving while intoxicated and simple possession of marijuana (N. Oak St. at Carter St.). Subject was transported to Hammond Police Department.
6/2/2012 at 3:47 p.m. - A non student was issued a state citation for driving under suspension and stop sign violation (Texas Ave. at N. General Pershing). Subject was also arrested for outstanding warrants and was transported to Tangipahoa Sheriff's Office.
6/2/2012 at 10:44 p.m. - A student reported unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling (Southeastern Oaks).
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More lionsroarnews News Articles
Recent lionsroarnews News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR LIONSROARNEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- Bunko for Basketball makes a comeback
- The Contemporary Art Gallery displays senior work for final semester exhibition
- Three victories for track and field at LSU
- The Southeastern Promise to implement rate freeze for incoming freshmen
- From Iraq to Broadway: Marsh shares his accounts of being in the military and...
- Alumni Association holds Golden Silence for deceased alumni
- Riser to miss three home games
RECENT LIONSROARNEWS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
- Why Yoga Relieves Stress, Improves Health and Balances...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum